Admissions Free Class for High School Students
Marlboro College welcomes motivated high school students who are looking for academic enrichment. If you are a high school junior or senior (or home-school equivalent) who fits this description, you are eligible to take a class at Marlboro College for free!
Courses and Application Process
A list of suggested introductory level courses appropriate for high school student enrollment is available at the bottom of this page. If you do not see a course that fits your interests or schedule in the suggested list, feel free to review our full course list. To apply:
- Fill out the online application page
- Send a copy of your high school transcript to: Marlboro College, ATTN: Admissions, PO Box A, Marlboro, VT 05344
- Watch for an admissions email once your course selection is approved by the professor! (Some professors may ask to meet with you or to see a writing sample before granting permission.)
Important Dates for Spring 2013
- Wed, Jan 16 – Last Day to Submit Application and Transcript for Free High School Course Program
- Wed, Jan 23 – Classes Begin
- Mon, Feb 18 - President's Day (Classes DO MEET)
- Sat, Mar 26 - Sunday Mar 31 - Spring Break
- Sat, May 11, Mon, May 13, and Tues, May 14 – Exam Days
- Wed, May 15 – Grades Due at 1:30pm, Last Day to Submit Work
Additional Fees and Courses
- You are responsible for purchasing books and for paying any lab fees. Required books are included in the course listing and can be purchased at the Marlboro College bookstore. Many are also available at the Marlboro College Library.
- If you have already taken a free course, additional courses may be offered at a discount, please contact Ariel Brooks for details and permission.
Ariel Brooks, Director of Non-Degree Programs firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-451-7118
Suggested Introductory Courses
Visit the course listing page for more details about the following courses.