Communities Welcome Alumni
News & Events
The college provides graduates with email accounts, continued access to academic records, and a private alumni search tool. In addition, Marlboro alumni are now actively connected through Facebook and LinkedIn, and we encourage alumni to join those vibrant communities. Please participate in our Alumni Interest Survey and help set priorities for the alumni office.
New Alumni Benefits:
- Alumni can now audit classes at no charge
- JSTOR access available for graduates
- Marlboro scholarship for the college's graduate degree programs
- Alumni weddings now possible on campus (sort of)
Contact the alumni director Kathy Waters to find out details for all these new alumni benefits.
- Marlboro College has an official Facebook page so alumni and friends of the community can remain engaged through news, events, photos, and other fun posts.
Be sure to follow the new Marlboro College LinkedIn university page, the most convenient way to make career connections with alumni. You can easily find where alumni work and what they do.
- Partipate in the newly launched Marlboro Alumni Admissions Program (MAAP), developed to facilitate alumni involvement in the recruitment process. As a MAAP volunteer, you provide a personalized perspective on the Marlboro experience to help future Marlboro students connect with the college.
- Help us showcase your Plans. We're working on an exciting project to show prospective students what it means to complete a Plan, if you are willing to let us share your Plan experience and work, take a few minutes to fill out this form.
- Request an account if you can't remember your login information or don't have one. You'll need an account to access JSTOR and your academic record.
- Instructions for requesting a transcript (official and un-official)
- View your academic record. (If you graduated prior to 1990, your online record may be incomplete or non-existent. Don't worry, we still have the paper files.)
- Take advantage of free access to JSTOR for graduates provided by the Rice-Aron Library.
- Visit the Marlboro Bookstore online
Class Notes for Potash Hill
- The Marlboro Community wants to know what you are doing! Send your updates to the Alumni Office and we will include the information in the next issue of Potash Hill.
Update your information with the Marlboro Community
- We always enjoy hearing from you. Use this form to help us keep our records up-to-date.
Forward Your Email
- All graduates are eligible for a Marlboro email address. You may forward to another email address using these instructions. If you would prefer Marlboro to contact you at another address, please let us know.
Contact the Alumni Office
- Kathy Waters