Communities Incoming Students Fall 2013
Welcome new students! We are thrilled you will be joining the Marlboro community and look forward to meeting you at 1pm on Sunday, August 25, 2013.
Prior to your arrival, there's a ton of information you need to have and a ton of information we need to have from you. In order to make things easier for you (and to further green our environment), we present to you this Virtual Welcome Packet. When you have a check-mark next to every item on the CHECKLIST PAGE, you're ready to come to campus!
- READ the Health Services Information letter outlining our information needs and the comprehensive health fee.
- COMPLETE the Emergency Contact form. This must be submitted by July 1.
- PRINT, COMPLETE AND MAIL BACK the Health Form. The personal medical history (to be completed by you), medical history, physical exam and immunization verification (all to be completed by an appropriate health care provider) must be returned to the college by July 1. If you need an Immunization Exemption, you can use this form.
- COMPLETE the Personal Evacuation Plan. This form is used in the (hopefully) unlikely event that the college needs to be closed for a short amount of time due to an epidemic or weather-related emergency, but the academic year has not being concluded. This must be submitted by July 1.
- COMPLETE the FERPA Acknowledgment Rights Waiver. This must be submitted by July 1.
- COMPLETE (optional) the FERPA Release Form if you want the college to be able to communicate with anyone but you regarding information on billing, financial aid, housing/discipline and academic status.
- COMPLETE the Housing Intake Questionnaire. This must be submitted by July 1.
- READ the "What to Bring" list and pack accordingly.
- SET UP your student account login to view and print tuition bills, make payments and set-up third party payers.
- ACKNOWLEDGE your responsibility to cover the cost of your education.
- READ through the Advising Section on our website to learn how academic advising works at Marlboro.
- COMPLETE the Information for Academic Advising form. This must be submitted by July 1. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a form to register for all of your clases. Course registration is a process you undertake with your academic advisor when you arrive here in the fall.
- READ the Services for Students with Disabilities letter.
- COMPLETE the Voluntary Disclosure of Disability (optional). It would be helpful if this could be submitted by July 1 but we do consider requests at any and all points throughout the year.
- PERUSE all of our Marlboro-related paraphernalia in our online Bookstore.
There's clearly a ton to get done and it's OK (and encouraged!) to have questions. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's something I can help clarify.
We truly look forward to meeting you.
Dean of Students