Offices Transcript Requests
The following are instructions for ordering official transcripts if you were a student at the Marlboro campus. Please check with the Graduate Center if you were a student at the Brattleboro campus.
Please note: Transcripts are processed on Thursdays during the summer.
Please provide the following information when requesting a transcript:
- Your signature : In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (see FERPA in the Handbook) and for your protection, we cannot release a student's records without the student's signature.
- Full name at the time you attended Marlboro and any other name you may have used (please print legibly).
- Dates of attendance.
- Home or mailing address and daytime phone number.
- Destination(s): provide complete and legible addresses of where to mail your transcript, whether it is to you or an institution, and indicate the number of copies you need.
- Enclose payment in the amount of $5.00 per official transcript.
- For graduates: If you require a copy of your outside evaluator letter, please specify that in your request. Providing that copy is not an automatic part of the transcript process.
Ways to send us transcript requests:
- Walk in with transcript request form in hand
- Mail the transcript request form (see address below)
- Fax the signed transcript request form to 802.257.4154
- Email a scanned and signed transcript request form or email and attach a photo of your signature to the email
If you fax or email please include the the following additional information:
Type of card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover only)
The person's name as it appears on the credit card
V-Code (3-digit code found on the back of the card)
Street address AND zip code
Home or work phone number
Please note that there is a $10.00 minimum for credit card transactions for official transcripts (there is no charge for unofficial transcripts, but your signature is still required).
Official transcripts are not released if there is a balance owed on your account. If you have graduated in the current or past academic year, official transcripts may not be released if you have not completed an exit interview with the Financial Aid office. You will be notified if this is the case. While transcript requests are processed promptly, we ask that you allow five business days to accommodate rush periods, power outages, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Unofficial transcripts may be requested free of charge to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to a specified destination. Please provide the information listed above in your request. Federal law requires the student's signature on the same document as a dated request. Please allow at least one business day for your transcript to be sent. For students and alumni with a login to the website, please log in (https://www.marlboro.edu/communities/current/records/transcript/) to print your unofficial transcript or save the pdf file to your computer. Current students and recent alumni (after 2005) will already have a login username and password. If you have graduated and do not have login credentials, you can request an alumni account: http://www.marlboro.edu/communities/alumni/account/. Former students who did not graduate must make a request through the Registrar's Office.
TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS CAN BE SENT TO:
PO Box A
Marlboro, VT 05344-0300
For further information or to send an email with scanned request attached, contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com .