OfficesOffice of Disability ServicesStudent Rights and Responsibilities
Every student with a documented disability has the right to:
1. Equal access to courses, programs, services, jobs, activities, and facilities available through Marlboro College.
2. Reasonable and appropriate accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids determined on a case-by-case basis.
3. Appropriate confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her disability except as required by law, or authorized by student.
4. Information reasonably available in accessible formats.
Every student with a disability has the responsibility to:
1. Meet the College’s qualifications and essential academic standards.
2. Identify himself or herself in a timely manner as an individual with a disability when seeking an accommodation.
3. Provide documentation from an appropriate professional source that verifies the nature of the disability, functional limitations, and the need for specific accommodations.
4. Follow specific procedures for obtaining reasonable and appropriate accommodations.