Offices Dorm Designations for 2013-2014
Important Information to Note:
Announcements of any changes to available housing options will be listed here (and reflected on the Housing Availability page). Designations for 2013-2014 are in progress.
- Married Student Housing Units 1-4 are not available for selection this year. They are being held for Faculty Fellows or incoming students who are either married, with children, or possibly Residential Life Staff housing.
- Random North Apt. will continue to be Faculty Fellow Housing or Residential Life Staff Housing.
- Out of the Way Suite 9-10 will continue to be offline to house staff or faculty fellows.
- Marlboro North will be closed for Fall 2013 and house the Movies from Marlboro Program in Spring 2014 until Spring Break.
- Cabin 2 will continue to be used to house the RA for Semi-Independent Housing residents. The RA will be chosing roommates for the double in the Cabin.
- Whittemore House will continue to be available for student housing and will be Quiet Housing.
- The following triples are available for returning students during Triple Housing Selection: Howland West 1, Happy Valley Room 5 & Room 8, Random South 9.
- Cabins, Cottages, Red House and Whittemore House are Smoke Free by default UNLESS all residents agree smoking will be permitted.
|All the Way||Chem Free|
|Cabins 1 & 2||Smoke-Free, Cabin 2 RA Housing|
|Half Way - Top Floor||Women-Only/Quiet Smoke-Free|
|Half Way - Garden Level||Quiet Housing & Smoke-Free|
|Hendricks||Quiet & Smoke-Free|
|Marlboro Gardens||Chem free & Smoke-Free|
|Marlboro North||Unavailable for Fall 2013, Movies Program Spring 2014|
|MSH 1-4||Smoke-Free, Faculty Fellows/Staff|
|Out of the Way||Smoke-Free, Suite 9-10 for Res. Life Staff, Suite 7-8 Fellows|
|Random North Apt.||Faculty Fellow Housing or Res. Life Staff|
|Red House||Quiet Housing|
|Whittemore House||Quiet Housing|
View the 2013-2014 Floor Plans Here: floor_plans_rev031913