Resources Housing Selection Online Application
Once you are on the page:
- Select your type of housing you want to apply for (group, single, double or triple).
- In the second drop-down box, you can select either Chem-Free or Quiet housing as an option. Do not select anything if you do not want to live in Chem-Free or Quiet Housing.
- Then select other students with whom you want to live with (if applying for group housing or a double/triple room).
- Once submitted, the other students on your application just have to log in and confirm the request online.
That's it! You can log back in at any time before the application deadline to submit additional applications or to check to see if the other students have confirmed that they want to live with you or not.
You can also see what rooms are still available during the entire housing selection process by clicking on "Availability" under the Campus > Housing menu.
Remember, if you cannot make the designated night for selection, you can have another student show up in your place to select your room for you. Read how to do this over [HERE].
Keep in mind the following deadlines for each specific type of housing you are looking for:
- Group Housing Form - Due by 9am on April 8
- You select housing on April 10 @ 5pm (Dining Hall)
- Chem-Free Form - Due by 11:59pm on April 15
- You select housing on April 16 @ 5pm (Dining Hall)
- Quiet Housing Form - Due by 11:59pm on April 15
- You select housing on April 16 @ 5:30pm (Dining Hall)
- Single Housing Form - Due by 11:59pm on April 17
- You select housing on April 18 @ 5pm (Dining Hall)
- Double & Triple Housing Forms - Due by 11:59pm on April 22
- You select housing on April 23 @ 5pm (Dining Hall)
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SELECTION:
Once you select a placement during one of the selection nights, you are done with this process. You may not select more than one placement during this process. If you wish to change your room selection post housing selection, you may do so via the Room Change Form. This will be available on April 19th on the website in the Post Housing Selection section. You may also find it outside the Housing Office in Mather.
[Go to the Application] (opens in new window)