The career development office offers a broad range of services to help students channel their passions into meaningful work, starting with their first year and continuing after graduation.
We are committed to providing hands-on, personal attention that empowers students to explore, define, and realize their post-graduate goals. We focus on the following areas to prepare students for what's next.
- Assessment (interests, skills, personality, values, 1-1 coaching)
- Exploring Options (jobs & internships, volunteering, co-curricular, pathways, study away, grants and scholarships)
- Developing Skills (resume, cover letter, interview, networking, leadership, workshops)
- Making Decisions (applying, game plan, resources)
- Post Graduate (alumni, career pathways)
For more details consult the Career Development Office