Take a Course
Free Classes for High School Students
Marlboro College welcomes motivated high school students who are looking for academic enrichment in a small, intellectually demanding college community. If you are a high school junior or senior (or home-school equivalent) who fits this description, you are eligible to take a class at Marlboro College at no cost.
In addition, Vermont residents who are high school juniors or seniors at a public high school may be eligible to take 2 additional courses at Marlboro College at no cost through the VT Dual Enrollment Program. Students attending independent or private schools are eligible to take 2 additional courses at Marlboro College for $150/course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Courses and Application Process
Please contact the Registrar’s Office for suggested introductory level courses.
- Fill out the online application page
- Send a copy of your high school transcript to:
PO Box A
Marlboro, VT 05344
- Watch for an email from the registrar to complete your enrollment.
Additional Fees and Courses
- You are responsible for purchasing books and for paying any lab fees. Required books are included in the course listing and can be purchased at the Marlboro College bookstore. Many are also available at the Marlboro College Library.
- If you have already taken a free course, additional courses may be offered at a discount. Please contact the admissions office for details and permission.