Admissions Application for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Marlboro College encourages non-matriculated students to apply to join our courses on a space available basis. A maximum of 8 concurrent credits can be taken by a non-degree seeking student for the following fees:
- Course Per Credit Fee: $1,130.00 per credit.
- High School students are eligible for one free course.
- Additional High School Student Courses are $565.00 per credit.
- Audit Fee Per Class: $500
- Fill out and submit the online application below
- Send a copy of your most recent (high school or college) transcript to: Marlboro College, ATTN: Admissions, PO Box A, Marlboro, VT 05344 (unless auditing)