VALUE – THE MEASURE OF WORTH
Gaining a graduate degree requires an investment of not only time but also hard-earned dollars. We know that you have many responsibilities. With that in mind, we have maintained affordable tuition rates. While cost is a consideration, at Marlboro we believe that receiving top value for your investment is of prime importance.
We are proud that we provide these exceptional opportunities:
- Classes that typically have eight students, and in which the success of each student is front and center.
- Real-life lessons that can be applied immediately to your personal situation: 97 percent of our graduates work in their degree-related fields.
- Learning with highly successful professionals in their fields who will share their personal experiences to help optimize your growth.
- Skills and knowledge to handle new challenges. Nearly 60 percent of our graduates now have more senior positions.
- An education grounded in a social conscience.