Going to graduate school is a big decision. Our job is to give you all the tools you need to make the best decision for you.
We’re happy to help you and to answer any questions that you might have. Please contact the graduate admissions office at (802) 451-7505 or (888) 258-5665 x505, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Value—The Measure of Worth
Gaining a graduate degree requires an investment of not only time but also hard-earned dollars. We know that you have many responsibilities. With that in mind, we have maintained affordable tuition rates. While cost is a consideration, at Marlboro we believe that receiving top value for your investment is of prime importance.
We are proud that we provide these exceptional opportunities:
- Classes that typically have eight students, and in which the success of each student is front and center.
- Real-life lessons that can be applied immediately to your personal situation: 97 percent of our graduates work in their degree-related fields.
- Learning with highly successful professionals in their fields who will share their personal experiences to help optimize your growth.
- Skills and knowledge to handle new challenges. Nearly 60 percent of our graduates now have more senior positions.
- An education grounded in a social conscience.
Take a Course
Thinking about a Marlboro master’s or certificate program? You can test the waters by taking a single course from one of our programs. Contact email@example.com to learn more.