Continuing Education Courses
Welcome to the registration page for our Fall 2017 courses in Marlboro College's Continuing Education Program (CEP). You’ll find taking a class with us to be a great introduction to Marlboro before enrolling in one of our degree programs. Individual courses are also terrific opportunities to pursue an interest or give your career a boost.
Registration: July 21 - September 1.
- Course begin: September 8.
- Class meetings: Courses meet weekly, monthly or online. Details here.
- Drop/add deadline: September 17. Our refund policy applies to withdrawals after this date.
- Trimester ends: December 16.
- Tuition: Classes are $500 to audit or $786 per credit.
- Location: Online, blended, and in-person, see course descriptions for details.
If you have any questions, contact our graduate admissions office at: (888) 258-5665 x505, or email@example.com.
More information about our programs is also available in the Academics section of this website.