Continuing Education Courses
Welcome to the registration page for our Fall 2016 courses in Marlboro College's Continuing Education Program (CEP).
Registration: July 22 - Sept. 2.
- Course begin: Sept. 9.
- Class meetings: Courses meet weekly, monthly or online. Details here.
- Drop/add deadline: Sept 18. Our refund policy applies to withdrawals after this date.
- Trimester ends: December 17.
- Tuition ranges between $480 and $765 per credit. For specific tuition, click on the orange "Select" drop down menus below.
- Location: Online, blended, and in-person, see course descriptions for details.
If you have any questions, contact our graduate admissions office at: (888) 258-5665 x209, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our programs is also available in the Academics section of this website.
Continuing Education Program (CEP) students may take up to a maximum of 9 credits without matriculating as a degree student. In many cases, these credits may be accepted towards a final graduate or undergraduate degree. Students will earn graduate credit for graduate classes and undergraduate credits for undergraduate classes.
Most courses may be audited for no credit. Audit fees are $500 per class regardless of the number of credits. An enrollment deposit of $250 is applied to the entire payment. The student is not considered enrolled (i.e. a seat will not be reserved) until an application is received.
Accreditation: All Marlboro College Graduate and Professional Studies programs are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), which accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states.