The following are materials you will need to apply to Marlboro Graduate and Professional Studies programs. If you have any questions, please contact our graduate admissions office at (888) 258-5665 x505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete Online Application Form.
2. Official College Transcript(s):
All transcripts should be sent via a traditional postal system to:
Office of Admissions
Marlboro College Graduate and Professional Studies
28 Vernon Street, Suite #120
Brattleboro, VT 05301
For transcripts from non-U.S institutions, please refer to and follow the instructions for international students.
3. Letters of Recommendation:
- Two letters of recommendation are required for graduate degree programs.
- Certificate programs require only one letter of recommendation.
- Except for MAT-SJ candidates, no specific form is required.
- MAT in Teaching for Social Justice applicants should use the recommendation form specifically for that program.
- Letters may be emailed to Don Parker, admissions assistant.
4. Statement of Intent
- Your Statement of Intent should be 1-2 pages long and include details about your background, what got you interested in your selected program, and what you hope to achieve by attending Marlboro.
- MAT in Teaching for Social Justice applicants should visit the appropriate program page for specific instructions on the essay.
- Please email your statement of intent to Don Parker.
We make admissions decisions based upon your individual qualifications for our programs and how well our programs align with your goals. Therefore, you are not required to take the GRE or GMAT.
To register for Continuing Education Program courses as a non-matriculated student, please access the CEP page.
- To enroll in our programs, you must own or have access to an up-to-date computer with internet access. The faster and more powerful the computer, the easier it will be to do your coursework.
- A broadband internet connection is strongly recommended.