Veteran Legacy Grant
Marlboro College, with its open and engaging, self-directed curriculum, continues to appeal to veterans as it has since our founding in 1946.
We’re so convinced of this, in fact, that we offer a Veterans Legacy Grant providing full tuition support for eligible veteran students. This grant covers two semesters of study at Marlboro without tapping into your G.I. Bill® funds. If Marlboro feels like the place to finish your studies (and we’re confident that it will), you can fully enroll the following semester.
- To be eligible, you may be serving now or may have served in any branch of the armed services.
- The grant will cover two semesters of full-time, non-matriculated study at Marlboro, including the full cost of tuition, room, and board.
- G.I. Bill® funds you are eligible for can still be used after your first year at Marlboro.
- If you choose to enroll at Marlboro after two semesters, your credits will be applied.
- Marlboro credits earned are also eligible to be transferred to another institution.
- Participants may choose from the full selection of Marlboro College courses; the only required course will be a writing seminar.
Community and Services
Marlboro students come from diverse backgrounds—many are non–traditionally aged or have rich experiences in travel, employment, and service, and veterans are a valuable addition to that diverse community. Students in the Veterans Legacy Grant program live together as a cohort in a designated cottage or dorm, and enjoy the helpful services of a veterans resource center on campus. One of the college’s student life coordinators is available as a liaison to ensure that veterans can readily navigate campus programs and services. On-campus health services are available, including counseling, and health center staff includes professionals familiar with post-traumatic stress disorder.
Find Out More
Veterans were instrumental to the founding of Marlboro College in 1946, and they will continue to be a part of Marlboro’s future. We hope that you will consider finishing your undergraduate studies at our small but mighty college. For more information, contact admissions at 800-343-0049 or firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our inquiry form, or, better yet, apply now.