Special Transfer agreements

Are you completing an associate degree at a community college in the region? Marlboro College has special transfer agreements (also known as articulation agreements) that make it easier for students at area two-year colleges to apply to Marlboro and transfer their credits. For participating students who are interested in transferring from these institutions, Marlboro will waive the application fee and provide academic advising. Students meeting admissions requirements, including a grade point average of 2.75 or higher, will receive a $1,000-a-year transfer award toward their tuition at Marlboro.

Marlboro currently has articulation agreements with the following colleges:

Greenfield Community College
Community College of Vermont