Tuition and Fees, F19-S20
The following figures are specifically for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters and are the result of a major tuition reduction affecting all incoming and current students beginning Fall 2019.
|Health Services Fee||$775*|
|Board (19 meals per week):||$5,310|
* The mandatory health services fee is a usage fee for the Total Health Center.
The bill for a full-time non-resident student includes tuition, health services fee, and student activities fee.
Part-time students are assessed tuition fees per credit and are not eligible for campus housing.
- Part-time matriculated students pay $884 per credit, plus the student activities fee of $105 per semester.
- The health services fee is required if registered for at least 8 credits.
- Students who register for at least 6 credits may be eligible for financial aid.
Part-Time Non-Matriculated Students
- Part-time, non-matriculated students (not working for a degree) are charged $884 per credit.
- High school students are eligible for one free course.
- After the free course and the use of state vouchers, high school students are eligible for two additional courses at $442 per credit and a fourth course at $147 per credit.
- Audit fees are $500 per course.