Center for New Leadership
The Center for New Leadership at Marlboro College is a community focused on exploring and applying new approaches to leadership. Working with mission-driven individuals, organizations, and coalitions, we build leadership capacity through teaching, coaching, and consulting.
At the Center for New Leadership, we always start from a place of curiosity and creativity.
Each of our programs, as well as our consulting work, incorporates a thorough assessment of the participants’ current state and goals. In doing this, we make sure to address the actual, core issues and create a greater value for clients—receiving a clear understanding of where they are, in addition to where they are going and the skills they need to get there.
Special thanks to our funders
A.D. Henderson Foundation
Vermont Community Foundation
American Express Foundation
New Hampshire Charitable Fund
Thank you to our event sponsors
Ben & Jerry's Foundation
Brattleboro Savings and Loan
C & S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
United Way of Windham County
- Customized Consulting
- ALIGN for Emerging Leaders
- Benchmarks for a Better Vermont
- Board Leadership Institute
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Get on Board
- Women’s Leadership Circles
CNL UPCOMING TRAININGS and EVENTS
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management, Burlington and Brattleboro, Fall 2017
- Certificate in Training, Facilitation, and Consulting, October 2017 and March 2018
- Nonprofit Summer Camp, August 18