We will cover a variety of subjects, providing ample opportunities for you to practice, make mistakes, reflect, and improve your skills. You will learn how to:
- Understand different ways people learn and engage
- Design and run effective meetings, workshops, and retreats
- Assess and respond to simple and complex group problems and tasks
- Manage groups and group process; creating the conditions for groups to be productive and function at their best
- Build consensus and skillfully address conflict
- Consult with groups and build relationships with clients, partners, and peers
- Increase your confidence working with groups in any context
About 40 percent of our classroom time will be devoted to training, 40 percent to facilitation, and 20 percent to consulting. Through breakout sessions and individual coaching, we are excited to adapt the content to meet your specific needs and offer lots of tips and tricks from the trainer’s toolbox.
Here’s what the participants had to say:
“One of the most important investments I've made in my own professional development. I gained skills and knowledge that I could apply immediately. The one-on-one coaching and consulting is worth the cost of tuition!”
“Really broadened my understanding of group dynamics and how to approach unique situations with sensitivity and grace.”
“If you work regularly with groups, facilitate meetings, or want to train smarter, this is the (jam-packed-with-knowledge, friendly, and fun) course for you. And the trainers rock!”
“One of the best gifts I ever gave myself. Totally transformative.”
Learn more about the schedule and tuition.