Center for New Leadership
The Center for New Leadership at Marlboro College is a community focused on exploring and applying new approaches to leadership. Working with nonprofits and mission-driven individuals, organizations, and coalitions, we build leadership capacity through teaching, coaching, and consulting.
Are You Looking To...
- Develop new skills to expand your professional options?
- Create systems that help you or your organization work better?
- Measure what matters and show that your work is making an impact?
- Strengthen your board so they can support your organization effectively and efficiently?
- Connect with a supportive network of mission-focused individuals in our region?
Then Center for New Leadership programs may be for you. We work with individuals and nonprofits to help you figure out where you are, what’s standing in your way, and how to get to where you want to be. We do this through short workshops, longer certificate programs, and individualized consulting.
Special thanks to our funders
A.D. Henderson Foundation
Vermont Community Foundation
American Express Foundation
New Hampshire Charitable Fund
UPCOMING CNL PROGRAMS
- Fundraising and Development Certificate, Barre, February-September 2019.
CURRENT CNL PROGRAMS
- Women's Leadership Circle, Upper Valley, September 6, 2018, to January 16, 2019
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management, St. Albans and St. Johnsbury, September 14 to November 16, 2018
- ALIGN for Emerging Leaders, various places in Vermont, September 15 to December 1, 2018.
- Training, Facilitation, and Consulting Certificate, remote, October 2018 to April 2019.