Call for art submissions to May 9 alumni art salon.
The Marlboro College Galleries invite you to install your work as part of a lively Alumni Art Salon organized by The Alumni Office and curated and hung by student workers for the galleries. Artwork will be exhibited on May 9 in the Drury and Snyder Galleries. Submissions Requirements:
- All media except for video will be accepted
- Size limit for work on paper/painting: 3’ x 4’: sculpture: 3’ x 3’, no heavier than 60 pounds
- Artwork must include hanging instructions and hardware (we11 supply nails and screws)
- Email your caption (name, class, title, year, materials), an image of the work to be shown, and delivery method (shipping or drop off) to Ariana Rodrigues-Juarbe by April 17.
Deadline to submit:
Friday, April 17 (drop off in person to Ariana Rodrigues-Juarbe’s office in Darymple by April 17 or, for shipped works, postmark by April 17).
Return of artwork:
- Work is ideally picked up from the gallery on May 10-participants who need return shipping must provide a return label
- The college cannot be responsible for work that remains on campus past May 31