Tuition and Fees, F18-S19
|Health Services Fee||$760*|
|Board (19 meals per week):||$5,206|
* The mandatory health services fee is a usage fee for the Total Health Center.
The bill for a full-time non-resident student includes tuition, health services fee, and student activities fee.
Part-time students are assessed tuition fees per credit and are not eligible for campus housing.
- Part-time matriculated students pay $1,329 per credit, plus the student activities fee of $105.
- The health services fee is required if registered for at least 8 credits.
- Students who register for at least 6 credits may be eligible for financial aid.
Part-Time Non-Matriculated Students
- Part-time, non-matriculated students (not working for a degree) are charged $1,329 per credit.
- High school students are eligible for one free course.
- After the free course and the use of state vouchers, high school students are eligible for two additional courses at $665 per credit.
- Audit fees are $500 per course.
For students other than full-time, please see the Special Fees section in the college handbook.