This page provides links to academic skills, strategies, and disciplines sites established at other colleges and universities as well as by various institutions and individuals.
Under “Time Management Forms (In-House) ” you will find links to printable blank forms for planning and organizing your time and work.
General Sites With Their Own Links Menu
- Dartmouth College’s Academic Skills Center
- Virginia Tech: Study Skills Self-Help Information
- Diablo Valley College Learning Style Inventory for College (Read the introductory material first; the survey link is at the bottom of the page)
- Basic Weekly Schedule with Due/To Do Planner on Back
- Basic Weekly Schedule Form Blank
- Study Schedule Plan Form Blank
- “Teacher’s Planner” Pages Blank
- 5 Week Calendar Page Blank
- 15 Week (Full Semester) Calendar Form
- Weekly Planner with “Due” & “To Do”
- Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab
- Harvard University: The Writing Center
- Capital Community College Foundation: Grammar