Nonprofit Management Certificate
Our renowned 80-hour program helps nonprofit leaders like you gain and refine the skills needed to strengthen your organizations and achieve your missions.
Are you employed or otherwise involved in a nonprofit organization and eager to gain valuable expertise that will make your contribution more effective? The certificate program provides immediately-applicable training in the core competencies of nonprofit management. It is intended for people who want to make a serious investment in their not-for-profit careers.
- “I came to Marlboro College’s nonprofit management certificate program with questions, and I left with a whole lot of answers. More importantly, however, I left with skills, tools and guidance to carry me forward in my chosen profession.”
- “It was a great orientation to the world of nonprofits. I left the course with a solid understanding of nonprofit organizations, and I feel confident in applying for nonprofit jobs.”
- “The Nonprofit Management Certificate Program was a great fast track option for busy working nonprofit leaders. The information was practical, the connections helpful and the faculty very experienced. I have a much more complete skill set to bring back to my work place along with a renewed confidence for tackling tough issues in the nonprofit world.”
- “I’ve waited more than a year for the opportunity to participate in this Certificate program. It was well worth the wait. Renewing my business knowledge, seeing my organization in a new light and finding or solidifying my personal goals were just some of the benefits for me.”
- “My job would have been easier having all this information from the start of our organization. Now, I have a plan and the tools to bring our organization to where the founder envisioned.”
- “This program gave me concrete tools to improve the operation of our board. I very much appreciated the expertise of the other members of the class and the diversity of the organizations represented.”
- “I found the certificate course enormously helpful. I’m a newcomer to the nonprofit world, and every class brought immediately applicable information. I can’t recommend it highly enough.”