Office of Accessibility Services Navigation

Accessing Services

Any student with a documented disability may be eligible to receive services from the Office of Accessibility Services (OAS).

 It is the responsibility of the student to make the OAS aware of a documented disability and the need for accommodations. There must be evidence that the disability substantially limits one or more major life activities related to learning. Students wishing to request accommodations must contact the Assistant Dean of Academic Advising & Support, and present documentation prior to receiving services. Accommodations cannot be retroactive.

  1. Submit Voluntary Disclosure Form
  2. Provide documentation to the Assistant Dean of Academic Advising & Support (see Documentation Guidelines)
  3. Meet with the Assistant Dean to make a formal request for accommodations
  4. The ADA committee will meet, review documentation and determine reasonable accommodations.
  5. The Assistant Dean will communicate the committee’s decision to the student.


(a mostly random selection of Marlboro microdestinations)