Marlboro Account Backup
Want to backup the contents of your Marlboro Account for your own records? You’ve come to the right place!
Gmail, Google Drive, and others
Marlboro Apps users can backup their Google Mail, Google Drive, and others Google services contents using Google Takeout. If you have questions, check out our handy guide to getting your data from Google.
If you’re trying to connect directly to your Marlboro email using POP or IMAP (usually through Thunderbird or the Mail on Mac computers) then you’ll need to use the settings here for POP or here for IMAP.
If you’re interested in transferring data to another Google account, check out Google’s Transfer data between Gsuite Accounts article.
Google Classic Sites / Portfolio
Google Classic Sites backups, which were mainly used by the Gradschool for portfolios, are not included in Google Takeout student backup. To request a backup of your site, please Contact Us.
All Moodle your assignment submissions can be downloaded using the “My Submission” optional block. The steps to add this are as follows:
- Navigate to your Moodle undergraduate or graduate dashboard page.
- Click the “Customize this page” button located towards the top right of the page.
- Click the “Add a block” button located in the left hand menu. If the left hand menu is collapsed, click the menu icon at the top left to show the menu.
- Select the “My Submissions” listing from the “Add a block” popup menu. This will add the block to your dashboard page.
- The “My Submission” block will contain a link to each assignment submission found. Click the links provided to download the submissions and keep for your own records.
All of a Moodle Course’s materials (the files attached to a course) can be downloaded using the “Download center” feature. The steps for accessing this feature are as follows:
- Navigate to a Moodle undergraduate or graduate course.
- Click the “Download center” menu item located in the left hand menu. If the left hand menu is collapsed, click the menu icon at the top left to show the menu.
- Select the files you wish to download and click “Create Zip Archive” button towards the button of the page.
The Download center is useful when taking a trip without internet access and for archiving course material. It does not include your course submissions.
Need further assistance? Have feedback? Please let us know, contact Tech Support.