COVID-19 Update

The college is monitoring guidance from CDC and other agencies on response to the COVID-19 crisis. See the latest update on our response.

Office of the Registrar Navigation

Graduate & Professional Studies Transcripts

Please use these instructions to order official transcripts.

There are two types of paper transcripts: official and unofficial. These are identical, except that the official transcript is signed, dated, and bears the corporate seal of the college. Official transcripts are normally sent directly to an educational institution or a potential employer at the student’s request. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (see FERPA) and for your protection, we cannot release a student’s records without the student’s signature.

Official transcripts require a $5.00 fee. Unofficial transcripts will be provided at no charge upon request.

Official transcripts are not released if there is a balance owed on your account. If you have graduated in the past year, official transcripts may not be released if you have not completed exit counseling with the Financial Aid office. You will be notified if this is the case.

In addition, while matriculated, all students have access to their transcript records, grades, and contact information

Instructions for Transcript Requests

We can not release a transcript without a signature. Please fill out, print, and sign the Transcript Request Form.

You have options for returning the form:

You can upload the Transcript Request Form through our secure portal.

Or, mail the completed form to:

Marlboro College
PO Box A
Marlboro, VT 05344
fax: 802-451-7553

Enclose a check or money order made out to “Marlboro College” in the amount of $5.00 per official transcript. To pay by credit card, use our online form (for payment only—this is not a transcript request).

While requests are normally processed promptly, we ask you to allow five business days to account for busy times in the office, staff shortages, unforeseen circumstances, etc.

For further information, contact the Registrar’s Office at or one of these numbers: 802-258-9233 or 802-251-7609

* Policy effective beginning September 1, 2006

Marlboro College Graduate and Professional Studies complies with Vermont State statues annotated Title 16, Statue 176, Section 1(c)(1)(C)which states, “Credits earned at the student’s (current) school are transferable only at the discretion of the receiving school.”


(a mostly random selection of Marlboro microdestinations)