Residential Life Navigation

Service and Emotional Support Animal Policy

Only service and emotional support animals are allowed to live with students on campus.

For a complete listing of our On-Campus Animal Policy, please see Article V in the Constitution and Bylaws.

Please refer to the following document for all of the requirements and procedures for applying for a Support Animal through the ADA committee: Support Animal Documentation Guidelines

Please contact the ADA committee chair Catherine O’Callaghan with any questions. She is also the person who will receive the requested documentation.

If your animal has been approved to live on campus, you must register them with Residential Life. To Register animals, here is the form. Questions about the registration form or process can be directed to

If you are approved to bring a dog to campus, they must be licensed with the Town of Marlboro. See town website for contact info.


(a mostly random selection of Marlboro microdestinations)