Student Employment Navigation

Apply Earnings To Tuition

Below please find the student employment form to authorize a deduction from your earnings to be applied to your student account. Please complete the form, sign, date, and return the form to:

Marlboro College
Attn: Student Accounts
P.O. Box A, Marlboro, VT 05344-0300

or fax it to: 802-257-4154

After obtaining a position, a student may discuss the possibility of applying student earnings to their account. Information pertaining to the position is used to determine the amount of earnings to be satisfied.

Apply for a job that fulfills the obligation you are signing over toward your bill. If you are not fulfilling that obligation you will be contacted part way through the semester to adjust or remove any amounts you are not able to fulfill. Any amounts that are removed are due at that time.

If you have questions, contact Student Accounts by email or telephone at 802-258-9275.


(a mostly random selection of Marlboro microdestinations)