Student Employment Navigation


To work on campus, please complete the following forms and submit to HR/payroll.


Review the list of available positions and apply as instructed in the listing. Some supervisors may require a resume. Career Services is happy to help you craft a resume.

Preparing to Work

  1. Fill out the I-9 and W-4 forms and return them to the HR office.
  2. Once you are hired, fill out the Authorization to Work contract with your supervisor.
  3. Meet with your supervisor to agree on a Student Employment schedule.

Time Cards

Time cards cover two-week periods starting on a Saturday and ending on a Friday. Week ending means the date of each Friday. A schedule of week ending dates and payroll dates is available online

Please see instructions for completing online time entry.

Direct Deposit

We highly encourage students to have their paychecks direct deposited into their bank accounts. You’ll need to fill out the Direct Deposit enrollment form. Many local banks charge a check cashing fee, direct deposit can save you money and lost checks Funds will be available immediately at the ATM located at the College Campus Center.


(a mostly random selection of Marlboro microdestinations)