Marlboro College is easy to find. We recommend not using GPS systems, which can lead to getting lost on rural roads.
To reach our campus in Marlboro:
From the North, South, and East
Take Exit 2 off Interstate 91 in Brattleboro, Vermont.
Turn right onto Route 9 West through West Brattleboro.
Continue on Route 9 for approximately 10 miles, past the Marlboro Elementary School on left.
Turn left onto South Road.
Stay on the paved road for approximately three miles, through the village of Marlboro to the college.
From the West
- Take Route 7 East from Troy when traveling from points West in New York.
- Continue straight onto Route 9 East, entering Vermont.
- Turn slight left onto West Main Street through Bennington. Continue for 2.5 miles.
- Continue straight onto Route 9 East for 28 miles.
- Turn sharply right onto South Road.
- Stay on the paved road for approximately three miles, through the village of Marlboro to the college.
By Plane or Train
- Brattleboro is 90 minutes from Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut, two hours from Logan International Airport in Boston and four hours from JFK Airport in New York City.
- Amtrak offers daily train service to Brattleboro. Call Amtrak at (800) 872-7245 for information on departure times from various cities.
- From Brattleboro to the undergraduate campus in Marlboro, bus service is available through the Deerfield Valley Transit Association MOOver (see No. 10 route on Summer Schedule) and taxis can be called through Brattleboro Taxi (802 254-6446).