Places To Stay
It’s well worth complementing your visit to Marlboro’s beautiful campus with a stay at a local bed and breakfast, inn, or hotel, so you can spend time exploring southern Vermont.
The town of Brattleboro and the surrounding communities offer a wealth of cultural and outdoor activities, including family farms, hiking trails, ski areas, restaurants, and much more.
The following is a selection of local lodging options close to the Marlboro College campus. There are many hotels and inns available throughout the surrounding area, a number of which provide discounts to families visiting Marlboro. Please inquire directly with the hotel regarding discounted rates. Peak visit seasons to our area are the fall and winter so we hope that you plan ahead and make reservations in advance.
(Approximately 10 miles from campus)
- Colonial Motel & Spa, Putney Road – (800) 239-0032
- The Inn on Putney Road, Putney Road – (800) 941-2413
- Hampton Inn, 1378 Putney Road – (802) 254-5700
- Holiday Inn Express, Putney Road – (800) 465-4329
- Latchis Hotel, Main Street – (802) 254-6300
- The Landmark Trust USA, various locations – (802) 254-6868
- Meadowlark Inn, Orchard Street – (800) 616-6359
- Motel 6, Putney Road – (802) 254-6007
- The One Cat, 43 Clark Street – (802) 579-1905
- Quality Inn & Suites, Putney Road – (802) 254-8701
- Hickory Ridge House, Hickory Ridge Road South – (800) 387-5709
Wilmington, VT / West Dover, VT
- The White House Inn, Route 9 – (877) 464-2135
For additional information about the surrounding area, go to: